Are you tired of capturing those cute shots that are ruined due to blurry pictures or shaky videos? Fond of photography and videography but miss those shots that need to be taken. Then all you need is a Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer. You want to take memorable pictures; so you need smartphone gimbals. Smartphone Gimbal stabilizer is a device that is used for supporting your mobile camera while movement keeping it stable. Gimbal Stabilizer is also known as 'Steadicams'. There are a lot of smartphones gimbal stabilizers available in the market. e have compiled a list of top 4 smartphone gimbal Stabilizers Available in the market.
Things to Consider While Buying Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
Gimbals do more than keeping your camera steady. Most of them have built-in features that elevate your photo and videography, including utility software and Bluetooth that connect to your mobile app. When looking for a gimbal for your smartphone, here are some features to keep in mind.
1. Axis Stabilization
Axis Stabilisation plays an important role in smartphone gimbal. Mostly there are two different types of Gimbal stabilizers. One is with two-axis stabilizer. Other is three-axis stabilizers. The primary function of Gimbal is to keep the camera steady. The primary difference is 2-axis Gimbals stabilize Tilt and Roll while the 3-axis gimbals stabilize your Pan. Hence, Two-axis stabilizers are generally more affordable. And three-axis stabilizers are a little expensive and are better for shooting moving footage.
Gimbals are battery operated. Some models of smartphone gimbal stabilizers use lithium-ion batteries. While other uses standard alkaline batteries. It is better to look for gimbal having a better and long-lasting battery.
The weight of most smartphone gimbals is around a couple of pounds. As it is held with a single hand. The lighter the smartphone gimbal stabilizer, the better the gimbal.
Compatibility is an important factor to look into before buying a gimbal stabilizer. You need to check the gimbal you want to purchase if it is compatible with your camera or smartphone as well. Make sure it works with iOS also if you have an iPhone.
5. Control Features
Smartphone Gimbals comes with a control button that controls your phone's movement. Check out these features while buying the best smartphone, gimbal stabilizer.
List of Cheapest Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizers
1. DJI Osmo Mobile 2 3-Axis Gimbal
Osmo Mobile 2 is a handheld 3-Axis smartphone gimbal. Your passion, Your destination, and whenever you feel inspired capture those moments with professional cinematic movement and incredible ease. Using a lightweight gimble, intelligent functions, and a long-lasting battery, the Osmo Mobile 2 lets you share your story.
Specification of DJI Osmo Mobile 2
- It is one of the best Smartphone, Gimbal Stabilizers.
- Stable and Smooth: The Osmo Mobile 2 was built to film on the go. Select your subject and ActiveTrack will follow the subject, using built-in sensors and Silent brushless motors to ensure stability. Either vibration from a skateboard or more intense instability, this smartphone stabilizer can always stay steady.
- It is lightweight and Portable with just 485g and delivers up to 15 hours of battery life.
- Compatible with most smartphones including iPhone (5 - X), Samsung Galaxy (S5 to S8) including all Note series, Huawei, LG and more.
- The PGYTECH Action Camera Adapter allows usage with a wide range of action camera which includes GoPro Hero 3,4,5,6 Session Xiaomi Yi and more.
- Inside the Box, you will get DJI Osmo Mobile 2, Power Cable, PGYTECH Action Camera Adapter for Smartphone Gimbal.
2. Zhiyun Smooth-Q 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The valid payload is 75g to 200g. If not putting something over 75g on, it will not balance. For heavy phones like Samsung Note 8, please balance the gimbal well before powering it on.
For phones over 200g, we recommend Zhiyun Smooth 3 and Smooth 4. iPhone 8 plus NOT supported, please choose Zhiyun Smooth 3 and Smooth 4.
Specification of Zhiyun Smooth-Q 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Work with (iPhone 5 - X including all "S" and SE models) Samsung Galaxy (S5-S8) and Huawei, LG and action camera (adapter REQUIRED) GoPro Hero 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / Session Xiaomi Yi. For HEAVY phones, should balance well before power on.
3. EVO Shift 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal
The new (EVO SHIFT) turns your smartphone into a professional-quality video camera, making every moment you shoot look smooth and professional. Shoot stunningly smooth video anytime anywhere, or unlock intelligent control features to track objects, shoot panoramas or even capture motion time-lapse.
Specification of EVO Shift 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal
4. Snoppa Atom 3 Axis Gimbal for Smartphone
Foldable & Pocket-Sized. Unrestricted Heading Rotation. 24 Hours Super Long-Runtime. Supports Wireless and wired Phone Charging. A Mic Interface for Third-party Microphones.One-Key switch between a horizontal and vertical orientation. Wonderful App Feature, i.e. Motion time-lapse, Zoom/Focus control.
Specifications of Snoppa Atom 3 Axis Foldable Gimbal for Smartphone
If you are more into action video shooting where the camera cant be kept stable, then YES, the gimbal is definitely a big advantage. For photography also, you can add a stand below the gimbal and use it as a tripod to shoot long exposure pictures. Apart from stabilizing videos, it also helps to hold the camera steady compared to holding a DSLR with a larger grip and grip for a stick.
For more detailed Reviews CLICK HERE!